1. These terms and conditions apply to all deliveries and services of
Hemro International AG
Tel.: +41 44 864 18 00
Authorized representatives of the Executive Board:
Dr. Marcel Lehmann, Adrian Schürmann, Ziya Boro
(hereinafter “Seller/We”). Any terms and conditions of the customer shall only apply if this has been expressly agreed in writing in advance.
2. Customers within the meaning of these Terms and Conditions include both consumers and entrepreneurs as defined in Sections 13, 14 of the German Civil Code (BGB). The customer is deemed a consumer, provided the goods and services ordered are not mainly used for purposes related to their commercial or professional freelance activities.
II. Contract conclusion
1. The products in the online shop or the placement of the products on the website does not constitute a binding offer to conclude a contract for these products.
2. The customer can choose products from the Seller’s product range (i.e., in particular home grinders, burrs and spare parts for coffee grinders as well as merchandise) and place these in a shopping cart by clicking the “Add to cart” button. Before submitting the order, the customer can change and view the entered data at any time. By clicking the “Place order” button, the customer makes a binding request to purchase the goods in the shopping cart. The customer must first accept the terms and conditions of the contract by clicking the “I accept the Terms and Conditions” button.
3. The customer will then receive an order confirmation from the Seller. The contract is concluded with the order confirmation, which represents the acceptance of the order. In this email, but no later than upon delivery of the goods, the terms and conditions of the contract shall be sent to the customer on a permanent data carrier (email or paper printout). The text of the contract is stored in compliance with data protection.
4. The contract is concluded in German or English, depending on whether the order was placed by the customer via the German-language or English-language website.
1. Delivery takes 5 business days, unless no or a deviating delivery period is indicated on the website. The delivery time is calculated from the date of order confirmation, subject to prior payment of the purchase price.
2. Goods shall be shipped by post. The shipping risk is borne by the Seller if the customer is a consumer.
3. The following delivery restrictions apply: The Seller ships only to customers who have their ordinary residence (billing address) in one of the following countries and can provide a delivery address in the same country: Germany
IV. Prices and shipping costs
1. All prices quoted on the Seller's website include the applicable statutory value added tax.
2. The customer can find the relevant shipping costs on the order form. The shipping costs must be paid by the customer, unless the customer makes use of their right of cancellation.
3. In case of cancellation, the customer must pay the direct costs for the return shipment.
V. Payment methods
1. The following payment methods are available to the customer: PayPal, Visa, and Mastercard. If the customer has a user account, they can change the saved payment method at any time.
2. Payment of the purchase price shall be due immediately upon conclusion of the contract, unless another payment term has been determined by the Seller.
3. In the case of late payment, the Seller retains the right to demand the valid legal default interest rate at a current rate of 5 percentage points above the base interest rate or, in the case of legal transactions in which a consumer is not involved, 9 percentage points above the base interest rate.
4. The customer’s obligation to pay default interest does not exclude the assertion of other default damages by the Supplier.
VI. Retention of title
The goods remain the property of the Seller until full payment.
VII. CANCELLATION RIGHT
Consumers concluding a distance selling transaction always have a legal right of cancellation, about which the Seller provides information below in accordance with the statutory model below.
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, receive(s) the goods.
To exercise your right to cancel, you must notify us (Hemro International AG, Thurgauerstrasse 80, 8050 Zürich, Switzerland, Tel.: +41 44 864 18 00, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g., a letter sent by post or an email). You can use the enclosed/attached sample cancellation form for this purpose, but this is not required.
To meet the terms of the right to cancel, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the fact that you are exercising this right before the end of the period of its validity.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods or received proof that said goods have indeed been sent, depending on what condition is met first.
You must immediately – and in any case fourteen days from the day you notified us about your cancellation of this contract – send back the ordered products or to hand them over to us. The period is considered to have been complied with if the goods are returned before expiry of the fourteen days.
You must pay for the return costs of the products.
You are only liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss is determined in the course of testing of the quality, properties and functioning of the goods to have been caused by improper handling by you.
End of the cancellation policy
Sample cancellation form
If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete this form and return it to Hemro International AG, Thurgauerstrasse 80, 8050 Zürich, Switzerland, email: email@example.com:
- I/we (*) hereby withdraw the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/Received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only needed if sent by paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
1. The Seller shall be liable for defects of quality and title in accordance with the applicable statutory provisions, in particular Sections 434 ff. BGB. The warranty period for goods delivered by the Seller to entrepreneurs is 12 months.
2. An additional guarantee exists for the goods delivered by the Seller only if this was expressly given in the order confirmation for the respective item.
IX. Data protection
X. Dispute resolution
1. The European Commission provides a platform for the online settlement of consumer disputes, which can be accessed via the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
2. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The Seller is neither obligated nor willing to participate in dispute resolution proceedings at a consumer arbitration board.
XI. Final provisions
1. Contracts between the Seller and the Customer shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. If the customer is a consumer, however, this governing law shall not result in the customer being deprived of the protection of the mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which they have their habitual residence.
2. The exclusive place of fulfillment for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship between customer and the Seller shall be at the domicile of the Seller, provided the customer is a registered business, a legal person or a special fund under public law.
Last updated: July 2022